If you are going through a divorce, a custody problem or another type of family law challenge, an accomplished attorney can guide you through the process. At the Law Office of Joan Berry Nassar, P.A. in Melbourne, my practice has been devoted exclusively to family law. With over 28 years of experience, I understand how to help clients safeguard their legal rights while resolving domestic matters and protecting their families. Throughout Brevard County, I provide strong advocacy and personalized attention so that you can work toward your objectives and move forward confidently.
Florida law firm provides considerate representation in domestic cases
When you are confronted with a significant family challenge, there is usually only one chance to protect your interests. With so much at stake, you deserve a proven legal advocate who is known for her:
- Commitment to professionalism — I have been recognized by peers for my work on behalf of Florida family law clients and my service to the local legal community.
- Knowledgeable advice — My firm offers detailed counsel on the laws and practical considerations that relate to matrimonial and parenting issues. Even in the most complex cases, I make sure to communicate clearly so that clients understand their options.
- Caring counsel — However contentious your situation might be, my goal is always to ease your emotional burden at every stage of your legal matter. This includes employing alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and collaboration whenever those methods best suit your needs.
The decisions you make concerning family law matters can affect the lives of you and your loved ones for years to come. Through skillful, compassionate guidance, I will provide you with the best chance for a successful future.
Accomplished advocate handles matrimonial and parenting matters
This firm represents Space Coast clients in various types of matters, including:
- Divorce — Ending a marriage is difficult, but I offer comprehensive legal support for every aspect of your divorce.
- Family law — For all family law concerns, my firm delivers trustworthy counsel, including marital, child support and paternity issues.
- Child custody/Time-sharing — I help parents establish fair terms regarding the care of their children in time-sharing arrangements.
- Alimony — If alimony is an issue in your divorce, my firm advises you on the factors used by courts to determine if spousal support is warranted.
- Property division — I work diligently to secure appropriate property division decisions under the state’s equitable distribution standard.
- Alternative dispute methods — We strive to settle disputes outside of the courtroom through mediation and collaborative methods.
- Child Support - Child support is established according to guidelines set forth in Florida Statutes.
- Paternity - Paternity cases establish the parentage of children born out of wedlock, establishes a timeshare schedule, child support and related matters.
Don’t risk mistakes that might cause lasting harm to you and your children. I will help you resolve painful disputes and prepare for important life changes.
Contact a passionate Florida family law attorney
The Law Office of Joan Berry Nassar, P.A. represents Brevard County clients in a full range of Florida family litigation. Please call 321-405-0042 or contact me online to schedule an appointment at my Melbourne office. We are BEHIND the Tae Kwon Do studio in the Baymeadows shopping plaza.